1. Protecting your privacy
- We are taking precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited messages for marketing purposes.
2. Data we collect, use and disclose:
Below is a list of all the types of data we collect, where we got it, why we collected it, and how we uncovered it. We do not sell your data to third parties. Please note that we do not see your payment details when you pay on GETWAB, because you enter the data on partner sites.Data:
Name, gender, date of birth, weight, height, country, region, information about yourself, time of your visit - this data is mandatory and publicly available. This data is necessary to participate in the search and correctly display the participant's profile.Data:
Your photos in the questionnaire, who you are looking for, for what purpose, hair color, eye color, physique, secondary sexual characteristics, sexual orientation, education, job, your income, data on coronavirus, HIV status - this data is publicly available and not required.Data:
All files transmitted in personal correspondence - this data is hidden and optional.Data:
cookie - this data is hidden and required. We collect this parameter to prevent fraud and abuse.
3. We may share some or all of the above data in the following cases:
- Court orders or other legal proceedings.
- To protect the rights or safety of GETWAB users or the general public.
- At your direction (for example, if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy or sale/transfer of assets.