Act locally, face to face - follow this rule and avoid 99% of fraudulent attempts.
- Don't pay anyone you haven't met in person.
- Beware of offers related to online earnings - chat with locals you may meet in person.
- Never transfer funds (e.g. PayPal, CitiBank) - anyone who asks you to transfer is a scammer.
- Do not accept money transfers from strangers - this is either cashing illegal money with your help or a way to further manipulate you.
- Never provide financial information (information about a bank card, electronic accounts CitiBank, PayPal, etc.).
If you suspect that GETWAB profile may be fraudulent, please send us details.
Most fraudulent attempts involve one or more of the following:
- An email or text message from someone outside of your area.
- Vague initial request, such as asking for "help". Bad grammar/spelling.
- Inability or refusal to meet face to face to complete a transaction or provide assistance in person.